Note – Exclusive City License available on demand
License Usage Terms & Conditions:
- Rights Granted. Upon payment of the Watch Cinema License Fees for the Licensed Materials, LXL Ideas Pvt. Ltd. grants the School/Users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the Festival Films. One license can be used only in one school premises from 14-17 November 2018 in India and from 20-23 November 2018 in all other countries.
- The School / users represents, warrants and agrees that the School/Users shall use the License only for education purpose.
- Except as set forth in Section 1 above, the School/users agrees that it will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license, create derivative works or otherwise transfer or use License Materials. The School is not granted any rights in relation to synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for License Materials. The School acknowledges that the License Materials embodies the intellectual property of third parties and is protected by law.
- School / users grants LXL Ideas the rights to use photographs/videos/testimonials generated in the school during IKFF for its communication purposes.
- The logos & communication material that is given to the school to be used as part of the festival cannot tampered with or used in any other context other than Film Festival.
All content as part of Watch Cinema is protected by International Copyright Law and the school will be liable in case of any theft or piracy of the content.
The schedule for Watch Cinema as mentioned on the website is subject to change and these changes may be made without prior intimation to the school.
- Schools / Users shall give due credit to LXL in all their communication for creating International Kids Film Festival.
- All content as part of Watch Cinema is protected by International Copyright Law and the school will be liable in case of any theft or piracy of the content.
- The schedule for Watch Cinema as mentioned on the website is subject to change and these changes may be made without prior intimation to the school.
- The schools/users should have good quality of audio/visual equipment in place before screening the films. LXL will not be responsible for any technical issues arising due to poor quality of equipment.
- Schools/ users should have all the IT infrastructure in good working condition & the internet speed bandwidth should be min 8Mbps & preferably with LAN connection.
- Schools / Users should also maintain adequate power backup.
- School / Users can charge nominal fees from the audience.
- License Fee is not refunded.
- All Disputes subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.